Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 December 2011

who am i?

who am i??? a shadow a myth or a friend??? or someone whose jus worth hating..
m definitely not a friend i definitely can't b hated,,,i am definitely a myth a shadow that's fading..
my mind stops working...my heart fills up with tears when i realise how i react..
i can not hate myself,,nor can i run away from being me that's a bitter fact!!!
i thank you for bearing me  for being there as my friend always when i need...
oh my GOD how i react i don understand the other person's need....
i wish i could grow up as soon as possible in life and be mature ...
so that i do not hurt you...it's already enough i can't hurt you anymore...
neither can i live alone but i know you can't be with me in life forever..
because the way i imagine things purposelessly you can ever...
to hate myself is also not any solution for this trouble my friend...
i am just trying,,waiting and waiting....for all this to end....

No comments:

Post a Comment