Total Pageviews

Friday 9 December 2011

forever n always....

i saw you ...yes i did.. on a lonely road today....
where emptiness was all around even the shadow was fading away...
it was a lonesome place pretty spooky and very cold...
i was running out of breath on your path i was loosing my hold...
suddenly i realised you were running far far away
like in my life from now you are not going to stay...
my legs trembled my hands shook and body was giving it up..
but i remembered all our memories and our plans in life to never give up...
suddenly i realised that blood in my heart was pumping again...
your thoughts woke me up and i was ready on my feet jumping again...
suddenly i realised it was all a part of some scary dream
my mouth fell wide open and i uttered a scream..
i saw you lying alongside me i kissed you on your forehead,,
i cuddled around you and gave you a hug and left from the bed,,,



No comments:

Post a Comment