Total Pageviews

Tuesday 6 December 2011

i didn't realise...


Somebody knocked at my heart,
                                                I did not realize,,,
Somebody needed to be with me,,
                                                With love in her eyes!!!
I could have found someone,
                                             To hold my hand forever,,
Somebody who could be with me,
                                             Leave me never,,
But like the fool I am,
                                             And shall always be,
M left stranded alone,
                                             With a heart that is empty.,
I have heard that
                                             Whatever goes around comes around,
Does that mean I’d also find love,
                                             How amazing it sounds…
When the person you loved you cared for,
                                             Is far and long gone,,
I know in the end,,,
Everybody s bound to be alone

No comments:

Post a Comment