Total Pageviews

Monday 12 December 2011

angry birds!!!!

m not bad,,,i knw m not..m jus impatient..impatient alot!!!
those who knw me knw this fact,,,that i m crazy...i react very badly n react on the spot !
i knw ma bad qualities there aint much to talk about the good ones man...
the bad ones alwayss tak ovah the good ones,,damnnnnnnnnnnnn
i care abt others much more thn they want from me..thats y i loose em...
dn knw knw wats wrng in shwing wats in yer <3 for em,,,

m simple m m to the face n i speak wats thr within me at any moment f time...
i dn th words m writin whether they do or don rhyme...
m writng my thoughts m writin ma words ,,,
in a way i am capturin them,,,m capturin some angry birds,
these birds dat can never b captured that can nevah b tamed...
these can only b shared ,,can neva b framed...
luckily i hv found a way to exprsss my feelings and thoughts that are plenty..
i always fin my heart a li'l lite now...n brain always emptyyyyy... 



No comments:

Post a Comment