Total Pageviews

Friday 7 September 2012

SPAM


The words that come from your mouth mean a lot to me,
They can be the reason of my sadness or a reason for glee

You might forget sooner, whatever you say,
But believe me angel, in my mind everything stays

I am unable to get rid of it and unable to figure it out,
What should I say to you, when my own mind has so much to doubt,

I am not angry at all; I am not worried even a bit,
I want you to go ahead and have fun, but remember me that’s it!

I try to forget, I try to run and I try to go away,
But I become helpless, that is all I can say :(

A friend, an enemy or a special one for you, I don’t know who I am,
But I want a place in your heart’s inbox; never want to go in SPAM ;)

When I look at the happier side of it, I figure out a number of things,
That our relation is here to stay, no matter how much trouble it brings

Don’t ever break me never, forget me not I wont be able to bear
Never go away from me, don’t keep me in disguise my dear



My feelings have found in you, a body I was always looking for,
Even after I go from this world, my soul will come to be with you that is for sure





No comments:

Post a Comment