Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 September 2012

i care for you!!



Its been a while since I told you I love you, I guess its too late now.
I still cry silently in the dark nights trying to forget you somehow!!

But all everything becomes worthless and all those efforts go in vain,
When I think of the times we spent together, those shining skies, and thundering rains

They bring along with them the memories I try to forget,
I just cannot help it my eyes become automatically wet!! :’(

I am a lover to the core and always shall be, believe me
I will stay with you forever even after my soul leaves me



And bring to your face always, a J that you deserve
From the core of my heart, this relation of friendship I will serve….

I care for you, I long for your arms,
These nights of loneliness are doing me a lot of harm,

And all I can do is nothing nut wait for you to come,
And take me to a new world where no one else would come

Give me back the one I loved, the one that made me what I am today,
I know it’s not possible now, but I wanted, in my life, forever you to stay

No comments:

Post a Comment