Total Pageviews

Friday 7 September 2012

eyes wide open....


What’s mine will always be mine, I don have to ask for it,
I realized I was going on the wrong path I was unaware a bit

Going through this journey, loosing whatever I possessed,
You came to my life, and from that day I was blessed,

with you as a support that always was there besides me,
Someone whom I could look up to and see standing behind me

I got my lost smile back on my face with your entry in my life,
I broke those shackles of sadness and gave away all my strife

I can still remember every single moment of togetherness that we both spent,
And do you remember how time flew? How quickly those days went,

Today I don know where you are, have lost in touch with you,
I can barely walk with my eyes wide open, only I know how I am moving through,

To move on in life is one thing, but it does not mean forgetting your past,
How can go away from that person whom you wanted to be your first and last?


But your happiness still excites me, a thought that comes to mind,
That one day I will get back to you, wherever you are I will find

And that day will bring the lost soul that left my body the day you moved away,
Since then I have been wondering where to hide my pain? Forever is it going to stay?

No comments:

Post a Comment