Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 September 2012

i found my lost friend!!

I got my angel that I lost in my life’s journey sometime ago,
I was going on the wrong track, our relation was moving to and fro.

In you I always searched for love of my life, the one I momentarily got,
But I was too big a fool to loose you, with my mind always on the wrong spot :(

But last night I realized how important I was to you, and what all our friendship meant,
What was the meaning of all those lovely moments that together did we spent :)

Amidst all the pain and fights, you never gave up on me,
In you I found my love, the best friend that I never thought I could be….

And after the entire struggle we both have gone in the past year or so,
Your words of anger still echo in my ears, whenever you tell me to go 

The faith you showed in me last night and over past such a long time,
It automatically made me write and made my words to rhyme ;)

You are the best thing that ever happened to me and never shall happen again,
I will be your best friend no matter what, be it sunshine, darkness or even rain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment