Total Pageviews

Monday 24 March 2014

again from the start. . .

You’re the most beautiful person I’ve ever met
You’ve given me moments I can never forget
You are the one who made me merry when I was blue
I can forget how to breathe, but how can I forget you???

You were my rain you were my sunshine
You were the only one in this world that I felt was mine
Even when I was lonely you gave me a shoulder to lean to
Ours is a bond that not many will understand too…


A hand of yours in hand of mine
And everything just seems so fine
Even when you are not near, and you have gone far
I can feel you breathing right close to my heart


The love the warmth, the friendship the care
These are some of the things that will always be there
No matter we are close or far apart

I’d like to start this journey with you right from the start

No comments:

Post a Comment