Total Pageviews

Monday 20 August 2012

ROCKSTAR.........

stars are millions in the sky, but i can not see even one ..
people surround me but i can relate to none..
this time of the day that time of the night,,,
with my thoughts all the time, i am in a constant fight,,
what was left undone why i was chosen as the one??
was it to show me the path or was it to make me run?/
to make me believe in a new beginning or did he want me to learn a lesson? 
i have not been able to understand it all,,,,everything happened in such strange fashion...
stranded along with my thoughts i am loosing my will,, i am loosing my control...
when the time will come will i be able to play my role? 
i know its a journey called life and we all have fit in...
but i always believed in giving smiles to others never sorrow nor grin,,,

then why this happened i question you oh almighty? 
why sorrow came at my door why was i punished, was i guilty? 
the answer is never gonna come,,,and i am not asking why...
all i am saying is why you made me laugh when you had to make me cry? 
can anyone soothe my soul, can anyone bring back the lost soul that i had? 
i am happy believe me its just that my words reflect that something inside me is a little sad...
that thing is not a part of me,, its something i got from you..
and through all these tough times, it was the only thing i held on to....
its called heart <3,, the one you gave me in the beginning. . . 
u forgot to take it back now its shedding tears as the sky is also raining... :(
you are you were and you ll always be my rock star,, 
everything is fair in it people say,, but i hope this is love and not war... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment