Total Pageviews

Monday 20 August 2012

bored


Monday’s I hate. Simply because of the fact that after two the weekend it is too tough to wake up and get ready to go to office. And even in the office everything goes so slow on Mondays L
I have been sitting at my workstation all day long, wrote just four articles today and a lot of stuff on the Internet. Thank God to the Internet or else I would go insane.


For most people it is a holiday today and for people like me, who have to sit in the office for 9 hours in front of the computer it is really boring, especially looking at the pleasant weather outside.
Was just going through a website on the Internet where I found a website 30 things to do top keep from getting bored, and one on the list was writing a blog, so here I am starting up the work.
Though there is really no meaning of this thing I am writing, but I really could not find anything better to do. ;)
Still have a couple of hours shift left, but eventually it will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment