Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 January 2014

no love at all...

Do I look like a man who would care?
When someone left me alone?
I used be the same until you came,
But like a flash before I could notice u were gone


You left me with scars that will never heal
And pain that still causes ache in my soul
You broke me, shattered me and tore me apart
What prompted you to leave me tell it to me all L



Was my love a little too much
Or was it too less for you to lead your life?
Or the mistakes I made were too much to forgive
Or did I feel like a liar when to you I apologized?


I still have nightmares of you leaving me
I cannot sleep even in the darkest of nights
It’s been way too long since I had peace inside me
There’s always a disturbed me and all my never ending inner fights L

There’s no love left inside of me,
Only a rage that burns me completely
But no one can understand what I go through

Coz I can hide my feelings very neatly

No comments:

Post a Comment