Total Pageviews

Monday 19 March 2012

knockin on heaven's door

when i hear your voice ,it soothes me it makes me smile.......
the thought of us being together stay forever,,,not for a while!!!!!
i miss those nights those darkening skies and the shining stars.....
and those hand in hand walks during the monsoon's soul stirring showers!!
it felt like i was blessed and i was having the best time anyone could have ever...
those thought have left me with memories that will stay in my life forever :)
when u were there i felt like my life was complete and i needed nothing more....
u came into my life u made me happy,,,,and i was knocking on heaven's door!

it was magical it was eternal yet it was so humane and so real to life.....
it was something i will never get again...it was something that changed my life!!!!
i experienced what i never thought was going to be true!!!
being with someone you never thought who was made for you!!!
i remember only the good times and cherish those beautiful moments of togetherness!!!
they gave a new meaning to my life....i lived an entire life in those moments...nothing much nothing less!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment