Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 January 2012

wat love wants you to be....

what has love done to me!!!! what has happened to me???
i've become someone whom i never thought i could be.....
from a freak, a crazy human being.....
i've transformed into a serious senti thing....
no matter i thought i never imagined myself in this avataar!!!
i don knw if you like me or hate me...,,,but man sachme these are the side effects of PYAAR!! hahahaa...
i still love the way i am..i still am really happy...
u gotta change for someone if thats wat love wants you to be....
but its an amazin feelin when you are there for someone selflessly...
and someone always looks for you when she is feelin lonely.....
this is what love is all about,,,this is what is reality!!!
for love you can do everything....but it does not happen to everybody!!
only lucky people fall in true love only a few hav this courage to accept..
because true love does not happen to all,,,,and that my dear is my life's FACT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment